Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Keep the goods coming!

Hello bloggers!
Remember these?








They're all from the most beautiful and hospitable area that's only 45 minutes away from me. I'm pretty much there about 5 out of 7 days of the week.
I had a very interesting offer come my way Monday evening.
A social media networking Facebook site with over 1,500 "likes" asked me to do some photography work for them! I'm so so so excited!
I met with the owner of the site this morning for a meeting that was only promising for great things to come. I've agreed to photograph events, restaurants, and all that goes on in this wonderful town! And my photos will be featured on this site as well.

Go ahead...you know you want to...
Give "Eat Sleep Play Beaufort" a like on Facebook!

Eeek! Excitement!

1 comment:

Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?
I love your feedback ♥