Friday, June 17, 2011

Off Duty

Whew, what a few months this has been! 
I don't know what made me do it, but I took on summer classes and I'm soooo not loving having to learn about bones when instead I could be out in the boat! But tomorrow, I will be confined to doing more anatomy homework! Bleh.


And another crazy thing is how incredibly busy photography has gotten! I figured with wedding season on a hold due to the summer, I thought I'd be slow but as of right now, I'm constantly doing photos! 1 awesome modeling shoot today, a maternity shoot next week and an engagement session next week, scheduling lots of senior shoots! Gracious! 


Well today before the modeling shoot, I took some just for fun photos! 


Check them out :)






1 comment:

Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?
I love your feedback ♥