Monday, June 13, 2011

And so it begins...

Hi friends! Happy Monday?!


Haha, well, not so much! Today was the back to reality for me :( I just got home from my fabulous vacation in Myrtle Beach for a week! Whew, I thought a week would be too much, but I'm definitely not looking forward to getting back to classes tomorrow! Oh well, if vacation lasted forever then it wouldn't really be vacation right? 


So to entertain myself today while I was avoiding doing work, I decided to join the "30 day photo challenge" on Facebook! 


So here is my entry for day 1! 




Day 1 - A photo of yourself with 10 facts.

1. Just posted 8 facts and got all ADD and went to a different page...fail.
2. Has 3 sunflowers tattooed on my side because I follow the sun.
3. Self proclaimed photographer and workoholic.
4. Never wants to grow up.
5. Proud of who I am, where I've been, and all that I've done. Good & bad.
6. Has been with the same man for a little over 2 and a half years and wouldn't want to be with anyone else. "I'm your girl & you're my man."
7. I ♥ singing. I've been more willing to sing karaoke now more than ever, and I don't care how I sound.
8. My best friend and I have a bucket list for the summer. Jealous?
9. Animal lover. I just took in a sweet little puppy. She's bad, but I just couldn't let her go to the pound.
10. Food is my friend. I love it all for the most part. Especially paired with a good drink....or good drink minus the food. ;)







Okay, there you go! Short, sweet, and to the point! 



2 comments:

  1. The worst part about vacation is always coming back!!! I went to Hawaii in January, and the last thing I wanted to do was come back and teach. Now I'm off for the summer! Can't complain :)
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a GREAT blog! you are so inspirational! if you get the chance to check out my blog i would love your opinons on it. :)

    follow me?
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?
I love your feedback ♥