Monday, June 27, 2011

My baby loves to fish!

"Early in the morning, in the middle of the night.
She's hooked and she can't get enough.
Man that girl sure likes to fish!"

Boy do I! Yesterday, my best friend Jess & I marked another off the bucket list! (By the way, once the summer is over, you'll have the full list revealed!) 
We went deep sea fishing! We were seriously in the middle of the Atlantic ocean with the lines down at the bottom of the ocean. It was a long day with a wake up call at 5 am! We met at the landing at 6:15 and were headed out around 7! 

Jessica and I thought we'd be tough and try to ride the waves on the trip out there, but after a few really hard ones, we realized riding in the back of the boat in the comfy bean bag chairs was much smarter! I'm all bruised up today and can hardly move. I learned my lesson the hard way. 

Once we made it out, we baited the lines and before all were set, one went to humming! I got up and reeled that baby in! I was so proud to have caught the first fish of the day! He sure was pretty!
We finally made it back in about 6:30 that afternoon and it was such a great day! I definitely want to do that many more times! I have found something I really like to do :)

Jessie riding out!

Murray representing team Old Skool


I'm finally getting a tan :D

No land in sight


Looky at my fishy! 

Not to brag, but I did good! 

It was bleeding on her foot! Hahah! 

Pretty fishy! 

Winning!

And the lovely boat that gave us the ride of our lives.

Me, Murray, our captain Scott, and Jess! 

"I can't get enough,
Man that girl sure does like to fish."

5 comments:

  1. looks like such fun! and ha...that song cracks me up! i heard it on the radio, and up until he sang the word "fish" i thought i was going to have to cover pablo's ears! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna comeeee!!!! How awesome!!! Nice catch! And my dad's name is Murray! How random :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!!!

    Rangtang: http://michabella.blogspot.com/2011/06/rangtang.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a HUGE fish :) My mom travels to Florida every year to fish with her brother. They love to shark fish and I hear how great fishing is all the time! (I have only done little things, nothing great)

    What kind of fish was that?! SO cool... I can't wait to hear your whole bucket list of things you accomplished this summer. I jealous already just reading this post.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?
I love your feedback ♥