Friday, December 10, 2010

Back to normal!

Hello darlings! 
Let's say it all together now.
free.
I'm free at last!!!!
Finals are over! Thank goodness! I feel like I did pretty well, I'm just waiting on final grades from most of my classes, but just so you know, this girl made an A in her Math class and an A in her Hospitality Internship class! Woo! 
I'm so happy this semester is over! Now, I can freely enjoy the holidays. I've got some DIY projects in mind for my break. I want to make some garland and spray paint some pine cones and just decorate! Also, I've been editing crazy. I promised a family I'd have all of their photos by tonight finished and with it being exam week, it's been quite the struggle! But thanks to my sweetest mother, I now have photoshop and this girl is in business! 
I'll leave you all with a few photos to brighten your day! Sorry I've been so MIA the past week, but guess what dears, I'm back!



Yes, Westminster Abby. Oh Kate & William! Invite me!

Westminster, again.






Well, I found some of my London pictures! Here are just a few for you! 
Thanks for being so patient with me! Y'all are the absolute best! 

16 comments:

  1. goodmorning lovely! so happy that you are free at last!! these pictures are lovely ♥ and so happy you have photoshop...photoshop is my bff!!!

    make sure you check out my recent post...i know you'll love love love it (it was inspired by a recent post you had here!!!)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back! I love the last picture and WOW! A in Math? LUCKY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on those AMAZING grades! you're so lucky your exams are over! i have one left..
    the pictures you've posted are beautiful. i especially like the first and the last two! have a wonderful, well deserved weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you go girl!! yay for such awesome grades! school can really get a girl down sometimes, but isn't it totally rewarding when you see those As? so proud and happy for you! enjoy your weekend and relax-you certainly deserve it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are beautiful!! Congrats on being done with finals!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on doing your finals and for the wonderful grades :) I love love love London! I'm going there for my 21st birthday at the end of the month - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! Great pictures! Thanks for posting. It brings back fond memories of trips to London. xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on completing the semester and for getting good grades =] Those pictures are lovely.

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on completing the semester and your excellent grades! Enjoy the weeekend!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay for finishing the semester! I'm excited to have stumbled on your blog...looking forward to keeping tabs on you ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on completing the semester!! Your photos are lovely! I especially love the last one!

    You have such a cute little blog! I'm excited to follow along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your break!! Its always wonderful having time off after a hard semester...and A in math im impressed! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on being done with finals!! and yay for pulling A's. :)

    can't wait to see your pretty pinecones!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pics! I am recently a new follower :) I am almost finished with finals - but I finished my huge one!!!

    Such a cute blog.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?
I love your feedback ♥