Monday, November 1, 2010

Manic Monday

At last, I can see Tuesday from here! It has been an interesting day to say the least. It seems to me that lately, I've been having trouble sleeping. Last night I was writing my math paper and all of a sudden, fatigue kicked me. in. the. face! I had so much left to do and my brain completely shut down at like 10:30 pm. So I crawled up in bed and set my alarm for bright and early. Needless to say, the snooze button got the best of me, so I had to frantically write this 5 to 7 page paper about Roulette, which might I add, I had no idea about the darn game! Anyways, off to school I went. My air pressure light came on in my car on the way. Once I made it there, I stuck it out through my classes with no lunch then I was off to my doctor appointment! From there, I went to Lady's Island because my sweet boyfriend had to work on our anniversary (tomorrow we celebrate!) After a slice of pizza, I headed home. Oh what a day! 


So the one thing that could only absolutely make my day, would be to give you a sneak peek of the SRM Makeup Photo Shoot from the weekend! 
For this shoot, we wanted to showcase all sorts of different looks. Each girl was so sweet and helpful! So, for the mean time, I'm going to show one of each girl. It's so hard to just pick one! 


For Syn's look, we got a little guy-inspired. Men ♥ football. 
How great is the lighting?!
Sweet Taylor resembles Kim K so much.
Ready for snow flurry's and hot coco. 
Heather is a bombshell. 
Modern-day hippie inspired Courtney!



 Which look is your fav?!


2 comments:

  1. oohh i love the hippie one! so cute!! i'm glad your manic monday is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I likeee them all! But the one with the Balloons is my favorite! (Really good lighting!)

    And I'm going to miss you as well!!! I still have a 'duh' facial expression for the assignments.. ha ha, I have no clue what to really do, so I'm going to go with it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?
I love your feedback ♥