Tuesday, October 19, 2010

All Things Pumpkin!

I'm not one that absolutely loves pumpkin, never really tried the stuff! Until, Ashley and I went to Starbucks before a wedding on Isle of Palms and they were handing out samples of their infamous Pumpkin Spice Latte. Unexpectedly, I fell in love with it! I keep finding myself craving all things pumpkin lately. What has come over me?! I figured with my new love for pumpkin flavored delicacies, I'd look a little further into this! 




Just got some of this tonight! I'm waiting until tomorrow to give it a try. Not sure how it will go, but mom said it's delish!

I am a sucker for a cute cardigan! And this is the perfect fun shade of pumpkin!


Since I'm in this fun loving Halloween-esque state of mind, want to know what J & I are dressing up as?

I can't wait!

Who would have thought Justin is OBSESSED with Grease! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?
I love your feedback ♥