Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A little about me.

My two loves. The bottom one got stolen :( But I do love my Nikon.

My sister and I. She is always there for me and I can always count on her! She's also my little model, bless her heart.

The trio. 
Callie & Aundie are my best wady friends. They've been there for me for the best pre-gaming, Cosmo-reading, man-hating, times of my life. 

Speaking of man hating, this man right here has been an amazing friend and an amazing boyfriend. He's been there through thick and thin. I love him with all of my heart and he means the world to me. 

Daisy Mae is  the best puppy in this world! She's the sweetest girl you'll ever meet. She has my heart. I know that if I ever need a good cuddle or if I need to have a good cry, she's there. 



Hope you enjoy a little piece of my life besides my photographs. My life revolves around school. I enjoy sweets, tattoos, reality television, wedding magazines, the smell of fresh cut grass or the marsh, and I love shooting guns. I'm obsessed with David Yurman jewelry and I spend too much time on Facebook. Almost every song I hear can take me back to a memory, a smell, or a feeling. I hope you can get a good feeling of who I am! Now you know the girl behind the camera :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?
I love your feedback ♥