Sunday, November 20, 2011

My little Black Friday

This year, me and my little sis, Andrea (who seems to be the best friend in the whole wide world) are going BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING! 

Eeek! This is just the beginning of a great weekend! Well, only following an excellent Thanksgiving, of course! 

I've only done mild Black Friday shopping, once I went to Bass Pro for their sale, but that was all.

Well I'm laying down the sales and deals right here! 

T A R G E T 

$9.99 Merona Cardigans

$19.99 Cowl Neck Sweater Dress

$20.00 for this beauty!!

$25.00 for these pretties




S E A R S 

$4.99 for a 4GB SD Card!

O L D    N A V Y

$8.00 Henley Tops (with RUFFLES!)
$15.00 denim!
$8.00 Flannel PJ Pants (perfect for Christmas!)





And that is just our beginning! On Saturday, I'll be photographing a wedding & on Sunday, Andrea & I will be watching Lady Antebellum in concert!

Justin was so sweet to buy us tickets! Not to mention that we're on the floor and only 24 rows back from the stage! Hope we're not behind any tall folks! 

Until next time...

1 comment:

Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?
I love your feedback ♥