Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wedding Budget Freak Out!

Hi! Remember me? 
Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged! 

Clearly, I've been super busy with engagement party planning! 
We're now in the last month of planning + action!

Tomorrow Justin and I will be taking our engagement photos! 
We're both so excited...and I'm really nervous! I don't know how to be in front of a camera anymore....I'm so used to being on the other side. 

Anyways, the engagement party planning has been going wonderfully! 
We had 85 confirm out of 100 that we invited (and then we added a few more last minute). 



Well, somehow within all of this engagement party planning mess...we ran into WEDDING planning!

It's making me really nervous. The idea of trying to find the money to pay for a wedding is what's really scaring me. My boss at the event planning business keeps telling me "let's start planning your wedding" but I just can't bring myself to do it. 
She wants me to set a budget, but I know that the budget my parents are setting is just almost impossible to work with. 

So I'm going to keep avoiding the subject as of now. I've told Ashley more than once that I can't afford her or the wedding she typically does. 

:( 


Anyways, guess what's started! Watch the movie "Five" on Lifetime on Saturday night to see some The Week the Women Went promo videos like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4u5WUpiB_o

So I know, bad quality...but it's a leak that's been discovered ;) 
Enjoy! 

1 comment:

Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?
I love your feedback ♥