Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Definitely Worthy of . . .

"What I'm Loving Wednesday!"

I've never joined this little game but I know many of you do! I feel that with such a positive day behind me and positive days a head of me, it's only right that I join in! 


1. Today was such an accomplished day! I had 2 sets of photos to edit and make DVD's out of and they both got done! So so so excited! And everything has been sent and posted to the website! Woohoo! 
Sweet little girl!
2. I'm loving this weather! For it to be only February, people are out on the beach already and everyone is in shorts! It feels so nice outside! I actually wore sandals today! 



3. I'm absolutely loving that tomorrow night is our weekly girls night! Each week (for the last 3), myself and this group of now 3 girls come together every Thursday night for a dinner day! It seems like each week we multiply! We have such a good time! 
{via}
4. The Royal Wedding invites are out! I'm patiently awaiting the delivery of mine ;) 
{via}



5. Today I found out that on Sunday night I get to go watch the Savannah performance of The Vagina Monologues! I'm so excited to see the Monologues! 


I think that is all for today! I hope the next few days are just as great! 

Thank you all for your wonderful comments! I very much so appreciate it! 


12 comments:

  1. ugh. shorts. i forget what my legs look like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Megan me too! and I LOVE your website Amy :) Have fun tomorrow with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, girls night sounds so fun! I need one of those!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't WAIT to change into shorts and flip flops here in Boston!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun post:) annnnd...how fun would it be to sort and mail those invitations? that woman looks darling:) have a happy week, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy reading your blog sooo much! It's soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish it were shorts and flip flop weather here. Degrees in the teens or lower don't really allow for that.

    Great list of things you love. :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing blog!!;) what about following each other?:D kisses from Poland <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, the Vagina Monologues, love! I went with my best friend for Valentines Day the year my boy was abroad and it was so moving. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally jealous of the sandal thing. I spent the day in snowboots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! That baby picture is so DARLING! And I love the idea of the weekly girls night, that is such a terrific idea!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?
I love your feedback ♥