1. Homework. Self explanatory.
2. Dinner dates. With my new best friend, Kristen.
3. Sleep. Yes, my dears, since I've been laptop less, it's much easier to crawl in bed then fight over this pc with my sister. So maybe this is a blessing in disguise!
5. Speech. I gave my first speech of the semester yesterday. If I may say so myself, I'm super proud that first, I am actually getting up for an 8 o'clock class! Not to mention, that I'm actually prepared for it when it starts, and I even kinda like it!
6. School. Self explanatory dos.
7. Catching up. With friends, school, boyfriend, work, etc. Also, this is what I'm doing for you at the moment, duh! :)
8. Oh, best friend. Well, I'm missing my best friend right now while she's away at boot camp. Secondly, I think I'm making a new best friend too! :D
9. Eat. Pray. Love. I'm going to start watching as soon as I finish this post.
10. Family. I've been spending a lot of time with mine lately. Sad to say it, my younger sister has grown up really quickly in the past week. Sniff, sniff.
11. Cooking! Thanks to my new diet, I'm cooking up a storm! Today I made Justin and I these delicious carb-free salads! Yummy! Mine had chicken, bacon, cheese, lettuce, eggs, and a little bit of mayo on it. It wasn't half bad. Also, I've made myself breakfast so much lately. Cheers for good new eating habits!
12. Glee. My newest late night obsession along with Pretty Little Liars. Wow, I'm such a cool 20 year old!
21. Love, another self explanatory, but it's always in abundance!
22. Prom dress shopping. Yikes. My younger sister bought her first prom dress on Sunday. It's beautiful and it's perfect for her personality. I'm not going to post photos of it yet, because I want to wait until after prom so you can get everything. Oh, the tears I'm going to shed. She's just so grown up now. Not to mention, she went on her first college visit today. Booo hooo!
23. Daisy Love. Well, Daisy and I have been cuddled up trying to stay warm and dry today. It's yucky outside :(
24. Work. Work at Brays Island. Work at Ashley Rhodes Events. Work in photography. School work. Yucky, lots of work. But the first three are pretty fun!
25. Computer crash! Whew! It's completely devastated me that my computer has crashed. But it made me realize how special this blog is to me. By having it crash, I feared that I would never be able to get any of my photos back, but after looking back on this blog of mine, I realize that almost all of my photos are already on here! What a lifesaver!
26. Wedding. I'm gearing up for this wedding in April. I'm taking inspiration in every form at the moment and letting it soak in. I'm literally a wedding sponge!
27. Sister time. See 22.
28. No carb diet. I figured, with it being mid-January, it was time to do something with this extra bulge of mine. Kicking that fat to the curb! I'm not eating any carbs for a week and a half, then giving myself about 2 days of relief (slight relief, I mean) and then back to the diet. I know it's not the healthiest diet out there, but I've seen the results and I need to do a little something here. So I'm almost at the first week part, and it's looking good.
Hooray for my first giveaway!
Anyways, I'm off to watch Eat. Pray. Love. and comment a few of you wonderful ladies.
I hope y'all have a splendid day :)
And it sure does feel good to be back!