Thursday, December 23, 2010

What Day of the Week Is It?

With all of this Christmas vacation, I keep loosing track of what day of the week it is & I like it! 
Mom and I just got back from fighting off crazy ladies & gents at Publix to get some last minute grocery shopping done. We got lots of bubbly :) I'm so excited! Not to mention, I loved being around all of the cheery people. Everyone was saying "Happy Christmas" and such. So I guess they weren't all that crazy! My most favorite part was this sweet old man bagging the groceries. 

He went to bag up some of the beer we bought and he said this to me:
Man: "You know that as the bag boy, I have to let you know that there is something wrong with this beer."
Me: "Oh really?"
Man: "Yes, and as your bag boy I must try it to let you know how it tastes!"
Me: "Well here, open up your pocket! The mountains are even still blue! Go find a closet and drink up!"
Hehe, I think he was flirting with me! He was so sweet. 

I sure am enjoying this break. I know that next week is going to be super busy so I'm truly soaking up all of this free time while it lasts. I have 2 back to back photoshoots next week and I go back to work :( but that's okay! 

Last night, Justin and I went to see the lights at James Island! We had such a great time! It's like our little tradition. Each year, we go to dinner and then drive through the park. This year, for the first time, we got out and walked through all the fun things they had. There was Santa's Gift Shoppe, a place to roast marshmallows, A Winter Wonderland, and so much more. It was tons of fun. 
Enjoy some of our fun pictures! 

Got to ♥ The Pig!





Reminded me of Jenna from A Little Blue!





To all of my sweet firemen








Lover boy :)




Since we don't have snow, we sculpt sand!


Weight Watchers advertisement hehe!






We had such a great time this year! I can't wait to see what next year holds for us! 

I can't believe tomorrow is already Christmas Eve! 
Hope y'all have a splendid holiday! 
And thank you for your kind words on my last post! 
X's & O's!
 

17 comments:

  1. I love Christmas lights!

    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my lanta times infinity. where is that diet coke ornament from??!

    for seriousness, it is magical. i haven't been over here in a while! i have some catching up to do, clearly. i'm glad i'm back to blogging again!

    also, i had a slight panic attack when i read this post and saw "december 23rd" as the date. what?? how is it that late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah i feel the same way!!! my mom and i went to lunch the other day and I was like I'm so glad it's saturday! and the waiter was like...well it's actually monday. haha i love break!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, when I go to your blog my heart immediately smiles because of the diet coke ornament. Still. Diet coke is just that close to my heart! Second, I love the lights and I really love the firetruck! That is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss your blog too! I miss everyone on the blogosphere!! I love the light pictures. It's amazing what people can do with lights!

    I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty lights!!! Happy holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! Cool! I liked the peacock one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the lights!!! Beautiful :) Feel like Utah is slacking with the lights this year.

    Have a very Merry Christmas love.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute, cute pics!
    these Xmas lights are amazing!
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow those lights are amazing!!!
    Talk about going all out right? :)
    Merry Christmas!
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha too funny about the check-out boy:) sounds like he was checking out more than groceries:)

    merry, merry christmas sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pictures of the lights make me so happy- I love christmas lights. My second favorite thing about this post must be the old man...they are so gosh darn cute sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a funny story about the bag boy :D! I wish you a (delayed) merry christmas and am looking forward to all your upcoming blog posts! Enjoy your holidays though :)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow those pictures are so cool!! love all the pretty lights :)

    hope your still enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?
I love your feedback ♥