Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday clears the rust of the whole week...

Hello friends! 
Last night, Justin and I went to Giuseppi's in Bluffton and sang it up all night long! Wish we had pictures, well actually, I'm so glad we don't! They would probably be embarrassing lol. 
We had a great time and I'm so glad that I have had a free day today to edit pictures and such! 


Since I'm at a lack of photos from last night, I thought I'd share something that just makes my heart melt.



Brook + Jamie from Nathan Clendenin on Vimeo.




This is from a wedding that Ashley Rhodes Events put on in October.
Hope you enjoy!

I'm off to eat dinner at my old roommate's parent's house! SO excited to see her and some other old friends!
Xo

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that video! I just saw a trailer for a friends wedding and it was so sweet too. I could watch them all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love the video :)
    It seems like a super natural and lovely wedding!
    Their vows were a-mazing!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?
I love your feedback ♥