Friday, November 12, 2010

A Day Downtown


Hi friends! I know I've been short lately but this little lady has been super busy! Wednesday, boyfriend backed into my car :( so this morning I took it to the shop after class. Then I made my way to Beaufort to hang out with my photography friend Kristen, check her out, she's great :) Anyways, we pranced around downtown Beaufort. It was lots of fun and I can't wait to see the shots she got! 







So cute!




Awesome place where we had dinner:)
It's a South Carolina thing
Shrimp sliders accompanied by my favorite, DC.
Favorite shot, needs some cropping but love it.

Later tonight, I had the privilege of photographing an Ashley Rhodes Event! It was Mary Catherine's Sweet Sixteen! Lily Pultizer themed! Here are a few of the details from the party. 







Signature cocktail, Shirley Temples. 
Couldn't help but to take some pictures of the fun wine labels.



And before my departure, I took it upon myself to play with the shutter some :)


More to come later from the party and my fun trip downtown with Kristen!
Tomorrow, I will be somewhere along the woods on a hunting trip lol. You can't take the country out of the girl, that's for sure! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha, Is that really what I look like when I take pictures! I look like I'm in foetal position lol!!!
    I had a lot of fun! Hopefully i'll see you tomorrow night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i just say i want to jump inside these pictures and live there?? love it. DC is my favorite too, and those shrimp sliders need to get in my belly. love this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures!! I love when you can blogspot at someone's pictures and feel like you were there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a fun time :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?
I love your feedback ♥