Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cinco De Amy :)

translation =
me a very happy girl!

The semester is over! 
And I totally rocked it! 
I haven't been so proud of grades since I've entered college. 

In the time of this semester, I managed to have a life, start my own business, work 2 jobs, be a girlfriend, volunteer to help the firedepartment some, and go to school 18 hours out of the week.

And I did it! I made 2 A's, 4 B's, and 1 C! 
So the C isn't too pretty, but I'm just so happy to surpass a 3.0 and I'm looking at a 3.46! 
I've never been good at school and I didn't expect to do as well as I did. 

So, in honor of the end of the semester and the beginning of a beautiful summer, I had to celebrate! 
Starting with Cinco De Mayo! And then dinner with great friends last night...it was delish. I got so spoiled and went to Dockside (A local delish seafood restaurant!) 

Here are some pics :) 


Yes, we got costumes! 

COP & Romance

Silly boyfriend.

"I lovah da stache!"

Mi amigo.



BEST FRIEND!





I have tons of Amy Daring Photography photos to post very soon! I've been a busy girl! 


Xoxo

7 comments:

  1. That mustache is too great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are hilarious, we had such a great time! :) OLAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so nice you're done with the semester! arghhh i still have 4 days to go haha i can't wait!
    love those pics of yours, it looked fun :P haha i like to eat at mexican restaurants as well! with the hat and everything lolll.
    anyways hope you had a great mother's day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS on your grades lady- that is awesome!

    Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your grades! You definitely deserved a celebration like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! :) Being done feels good doesn't it?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you seriously need an update, don't make me punish you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?
I love your feedback ♥