Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Taste of Royalty

He did it! Prince William proposed to Kate Middleton. (last month's news....)
Can you hear it? My heart breaking? 


Wednesday the couple sat down and started making plans for the big wedding. (Is big even the right word? Lets try huge, colossal, amazing, fantastic, lovely,etc.) These two have some large footsteps to follow. Some say the wedding may take place at Westminster Abby or St. Paul's Cathedral. 
Westminster Abby
St. Paul's 
Which would you choose? Its a hard decision. Both are absolutely gorgeous! I heard the bells from St. Paul's when I was in England. It was the coolest thing I've ever heard. So I'm a little bias.

Looks like the royal couple has a lot of expectations to live up to!


I hope that she picks an outrageous dress! 
And I hope it's prettier than Chelsea Clinton's wedding....not my favorite!


Despite the fact that she wore Vera, she should have killed that red lip! 

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday. 
More later loves!

10 comments:

  1. hahaha...she SHOULD have killed that red lip. I have a feeling that Kate will be a beyond CLASSY AND CLASSIC bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would choose St. Pauls Cathedral! Have you ever been to it?! It's spectacular!!! I didn't mind the red lip, but a pink would have been prettier!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine how beautiful it will be! I can't wait to see her wedding dress! And that ring, oh my gosh, that's what I want! (I guess I better find a prince, huh!)

    We need to go out again asap girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to see Kate as a bride. I think she is adorable and classy all spun into one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's going to be the wedding of the century FOR SURE!!!!! I'm just sad it's not me, HA! Love the blog btw :) So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh kate is SO classy. i love the sapphire dress she stepped out in with the ring. gorgeous.

    i would choose st. pauls. it looks amazing and gives me chills!

    (and i totally agree about chelsea's wedding. not my fave. but i think i have wedding snob tendencies. i know it should be about the love, but come on people! it should be pretty, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. kate is my FAVORITE! the way they announced it on the news was so epic. they were like "for the first time in 300 years, a commoner will be wed into royalty..." or something like that:) it was so exciting! a real life princess diaries. except kate is naturally poised, classy and elegant and it will take very little training to turn her into a princess:) love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy,

    Kate works in her family's party planning business. Maybe there will be vacancy for you to fill.......Love.........Mema

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, this is gonna be GORGEOUS! She's so classy I can't wait for the wedding... and the fact that she's going to be a princess! Haha, what every little girl wants to be when she grows up...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by!
    I have been following this royal wedding biz...hard not too!! She will be a gorgeous bride:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?
I love your feedback ♥